Features of a good precious metal separation facility
Everything from a single source: from the offer to processing to settlement
In addition to precious metals, trust is the most important resource with which a precious metal separation facility works. The customer, who brings his valuable wastes to be recycled, must be certain that his partner will treat them carefully and that he will receive complete compensation for all precious metals contained in the end.
Perfect and comprehensive service also characterise a good and reliable separation facility. This includes:
- Quick request processing
- Test separations and verifications of economic efficiency
- Detailed and well-structured offers
- Suggested solutions if there are any questions regarding environmental protection and hazardous goods
- Immediate submission of the inbound order data>
- Schedule compliance and flexibility
- Transparent settlement system with the cost components broken down into the individual process steps
- Preparation, melting and analysis fee
- Basic fee for separating costs
- Metal fee (refinement)
- Selection of compensation options for the precious metals produced
- Metal accounts
- Purchase at daily rates
- Return delivery at commercial quality - fine silver and fine gold, e.g., are delivered as a granulate or ingots with a purity of 99.99% (may be subject to fees)
The silver ingots program of DODUCO
DODUCO Contacts and Refining GmbH is an accredited Silver LBMA Good Delivery List Refiner. This logo is a trade mark of The London Bullion Market Association.
The gold recovered by DODUCO Contacts and Refining GmbH and used in new products is certified as conflict free by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI).