Responsible authority in terms of data protection laws is:
DODUCO Contacts and Refining GmbH
Im Altgefäll 12
75181 Pforzheim / Germany
Phone +49 7231 602-0
Fax +49 7231 602-398
Commercial Register: HRB 504069 AG Mannheim
Managing Directors: Lucie Toscani, Rudi Hartmann
Rights oft the individuals affected
You may at any time exercise the following rights under the specified contact details of our Data-protection Supervisor
• information about personal data stored by us and about their processing
• correction of incorrect personal data
• deletion of your stored data
• Restriction on data processing, provided we are not allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
• Objection to the processing of your data at our company and
• Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have entered into an agreement with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
For a complaint, you can apply to the competent supervisory authority at any time. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the federal state of your residence, work or suspected infringement. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with the respective addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
Purposes of data processing by the responsible authority and third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not occur. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have expressly agreed
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
• the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests, and there is no reason to believe that you have a primary legitimate interest in the non-proliferation of your data
Deletion or blocking of data.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We only store your personal data as long as necessary for the purpose stated herein or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided for by the legislator. After the discontinuance of the respective purpose or the expiration of these periods, the corresponding data are routinely blocked or deleted according to the legal regulations.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records general information. This information (server log files) includes for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider etcetera. This includes exclusively information which does not permit any conclusions to be drawn about your person
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of websites requested by you and is mandatory when using the Internet.
In particular they will be handled for the following purposes.
- Ensuring an unproblematic connection setup of the website
-Ensuring a smooth-utilization of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. The recipients of the data may only be the competent authorities and processors.
Anonymous information of this kind are statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and its related technology.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. Hereby, we automatically receive certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies can not be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Due to the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and make the correct display of our web pages possible
In no event will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties. Without your consent, a linking to personal data will not be produced.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use the latest encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Questions fort the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization